It’s always nice to take a trial before buying the actual thing, trail version of “Office Professional Plus 2013″(785MB) is now available for who’d like a spin without buying. Though it’s trial version, it is the full “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 suite”, which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync so you can evaluate all of them but the only limit is the time and a Microsoft account in order to access the download page.
If you like a spin follow these steps,
- Head over to the Office Professional Plus 2013 download page on TechNet.
- Click on the Get Started Now button.
- Log in with your Microsoft account. Fill in the online form with your name, e-mail address, and other details.
- Choose either the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.
- Click Continue.
- Pops up asking for more information. Again, click Continue.
- Get the product key from next page.
- Choose your language.
- Click Download.
- It comes as an IMG file, which means you can burn it onto a disc before installing it.